Design and Architecture
Design Thinking is about creating iconic experiences for users and winning the hearts of individuals whose lives are enhanced through interaction with our team and services.
VSO utilizes a customized approach to Design Thinking as part of every engagement.
Define success with Design Thinking: everyone conceptually understands hills are to be climbed or taken. From a marketing perspective, it is clear what we are aiming at: hill has both a wow factor and specific metrics-based outcomes.
Everyone gains agreement on what is the user’s environment, what they do with that environment, and how those interactions are measured.
- Easy to integrate
- Easy to navigate
- Compliance & Security Profile
- Historical Usage Patterns
- Discovery & Mapping
- Profile Maintenance
- Data: In Flight & At Rest
- Data: Sensitivity / Toxicity
VSO has adapted the best elements of overlapping industry practices. We utilize Design Thinking to focus and document the measures of success as articulated in User Stories.
However, we then transition from Design Thinking to an Agile Architecture deployment approach by translating the Design Hills into Feature Lists that fit into Agile Product Backlogs and are deployed in an Agile Sprint cycle.
- Map back to iconic “Wow” User interaction
- Ensure continuous improvement
- Orchestrate deployment and migration
- Optimize ease of management
- Provide enforceable and manageable security
- Quick Wins
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Architect for Implementation
- Adaptable MVP Exceptions Filter
- Use Case Catalog